Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My license has been revoked (MA). How do i go about appealing? Please help!?

My license has been revoked. I got into a crash last month and I'm already appealing the ticket because it was wrongfully given to me. I got it for speeding and going out of the marked lines when i wasn't speeding (the cop wasn't there at the time of the crash) there was just a truck coming around a narrow curve that was taking up part of my lane, so i went out of my lane onto sand and swerved and crashed. Also, the double yellow line in the middle of the road was faded, being barely visible. So I'm taking the ticket to court but now i got a letter that my license is revoked. How should i go about appealing the revocation? Should i wait until after i have my hearing about the ticket? Should i write a letter now? Fill out some application? This is in M by the way. Thank you for taking the time to read this and please help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment