Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christians or nice people I need your help XD?

Alrighty so I met a guy named John at the beginning of this year. He is goth and I am a Christian. He played the guitar and one day I sat next to him and listened. Then we begun flirting a ton and after awaile he told me he loves me. He would say things like have you ever kissed a boy? Would you ever do it again? I wish I could kiss you, etc... He went to far for me though because he asked "if we were alone together what would you do to me"? I said idk what would you do to me? he said kiss and other stuff...then i said like what? and he said um........... :) I reacted the way I shouldn't have and I basically told him to F*** off. He texted me on his friends phone and called me a and a bunch of other mean things. To get back at him for being such a prick me and some friends made up names and texted him on other phones saying I like you. He fell for the fake girls we made up and yeah it was pretty funny. Anyways he found out and he told my friend that at school he would teach me a lesson. He and his friends were stalking me so I reported him and told a counceler. She talked to him and his smooth talk convinced her. He still stared at me in cl and acted weird like he still liked me. My idiot friend told him that I forwarded his personal e-mails to me to the whole school and he got mad and sent me horrible e-mails. She was lying though :( Months ped and he stared at me. I couldnt help but look at him (he is really hot) So I made up my mind and e-mailed him to try to makeup. He told me he never liked me and that he never has, etc.etc.. I wrote him back saying I never wanted to talk to him again and that the rumors were lies. At school he started saying Hi (my name) every day. It was weird. He even hit my backpack playfully. So one day I said "hey John!" He asked me for my number again and he texted me asking who i like and saying he still likes me a lot. Later on I told him i still like him. At school I came up to him and his friends and boldly talked to him. he looked awkward. He made up with all my friends and stuff. He never said sorry though. Then we didnt talk for 2 weeks. After that at school (after break) he looked at me agian. I saw him yesterday and I made small talk. He told me about how he had to go to juvy because he got into a fight with his dad. I texted him saying sorry you had to go to juvy. he asked me who it was and I said it was me then he didnt reply. I asked if he was ok and he still didnt reply. But that night he went on messenger and talked to my bff (girl) Idk what to think. Is he over me or does he like me/? PLEASE HELP! thanks :O)

0 comments:

Post a Comment