Friday, January 13, 2012

Marquette denistry? any advice?

I am a patient at the dental school in Wisconsin. I have been there for about a year going through some heavy duty dental work.So I was almost all the way done and into getting my upper dentures. My student dentist told me he didn't have time to finish my dentures cause he was graduating, he said he would transfer me to another student, so since he was doing that i had him transfer me to a new clinic closer to my house. I was transferred with my paperwork but the student dentist said he misplaced my dentures so I have to start over from scratch, the question I am asking is can I do something like suing Marquette for negligence? You should not just "misplace someones dentures. any advice would be appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment